Saturday, March 3

Losing

Remember these fuzzy little guys?
Every time I shower, I look down at the drain and think: Either I just drowned a Furby, or I'm going bald.

Thankfully, I knew I should expect this part of post-pregnancy. It doesn't make it suck any less, though. And because I'm breastfeeding, it will take that much longer to regrow the hair that should be there, allowing my already large bald spots to grow bigger and take over. My head is like the fields of a farmer during the drought of '62.

Charlie is still sick, although he seems to be in the home stretch. Kevin has taken him into the shower a few times to clear up his lungs. Even if it doesn't help his cold, he LOVES the shower.

He is becoming more aware of his surroundings. Yesterday, he mimicked me for the first time! I stuck my tongue out a few times and made the lubba lubba sound with my lips, and after a few seconds of staring at me in sheer amazement, he slowly stuck his tongue out! Then he smiled and did his pre-giggle gasps. So cute.

1 comment:

Gina Black said...

Cute! I wish I could hang out with Charlie. He seems like a good guy.