Tuesday, August 23

3 Years and Counting...

Today is my 3 year anniversary with my darling husband. It’s so hard to believe it’s already been that long. On one of our first “dates”, I came to his house and he made me a turkey sandwich with a string cheese pulled apart to look like an octopus. If that’s not love, I don’t know what is.

I'm the white one with the little black eye. Kevin
is the one with the big black eye. What can I say,
I fight back. KIDDING! We don't really beat each
other. Much.
It’s been a long journey for us to get to where we are now. Although we’d discussed it numerous times and knew we wanted to have a child together, it seemed the odds were stacked against us. It was one of those “one day” things that you couldn’t believe would ever really happen. And yet, here we are: Expecting twins!

Kevin has been especially great to me during this pregnancy. During my first trimester when I was sick all the time, he made sure to help around the house, would make meals for me and the kids, and tried his best to make me feel better. Whenever I have aches and pains, he’s right there to rub them away. He tells me what a cute pregnant lady I am on a daily basis and always greets me with a smile when I come home from work. He asks me how I’m feeling and really listens to what I have to say when I talk about my fears, concerns, joys and triumphs. He even reads my blog, every day (no, that’s not why I’m saying such nice things about him). He’s been with me to almost all of my appointments so far, even the “boring” ones. We’ve shared lots of laughs, lots of tears and lots of hugs over the last few months with these little boys.

Kevin helped make my goal of becoming a mother a reality and I couldn’t think of anyone else I’d rather expand my family with than him. I’m so grateful he’s in my life and he’s already proven to be such a great dad and superb husband.

I can’t think of a better way to express how I feel than to use uber cheesy, super gaudy, extra cliché animated gifs! Happy Anniversary to us!


JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes



JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes



JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes



JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes



JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes
Precious. This little diddy just melts my heart. Bring on the emotional abuse!
I'm sure you can explain it away later! Bonus points for the spelling and grammatical errors.

 

No comments: