Wednesday, June 15

Pray for a Penis

It’s doctor day! We get to go see our babies again tonight. Lots and lots of good things are happening the last few days. I’m still feeling so much better. I’ve started to feel babies moving. We will hopefully get to find out genders tonight. Woohoo! Lots of exciting stuff.
I took a pic of my ever-growing belly yesterday. Here’s what it looks like.
Bye bye, boobs: Hello, belly.

I was late to work this morning because I could not find anything to wear. I literally tried on 10 different bottoms. All of them were either too small or too big. I finally found a skirt that I could hike up past my hips and over my belly that would work. Downside? I look like a trashy pregnant lady wearing a tight brown mini skirt. Ah, well. The weekend is just around the corner. I’m sure I’ll be growing in to the “too big” stuff soon, anyway.
As much as I love my baby belly, I can’t help but feel so fat. I officially weigh more right now than I have in my whole life. I know I have a good excuse carrying twins and all, but it doesn’t make it any less scary to see the numbers. I can’t even walk up a flight of stairs without losing my breath.
Speaking of stairs, my boss has ordered me to take the elevator from now on. I fell down the stairs back in December and hurt my back pretty badly, so she wants me to be extra cautious now. Too bad our elevator smells like cabbage all the time.
Kevin is very nervous about the appointment tonight. He is really hoping for at least one boy (understandable, since he’s constantly surrounded by girls other than his one son) but is convinced it’s two girls. So, I said a little penis prayer this morning. Whatever is meant to be will be, but I hope it’s in the cards to have some more testosterone running around the house.

No comments: