Thursday, August 11

Weekly Stats

How far along: 23 weeks, 1 day
Weight gain/loss:  3 lbs.
Maternity clothes:  This is interesting...I no longer have to wear a safety pin to hold up the giant XL (about size 14/16) pants I bought for work. Clothes continue to get tighter.
Stretch marks: None yet, but I have noticed the ones I already had on my thighs are now diminished from being plumped up with all this extra fat/water/blood/whatever else is in there.
Sleep: Tossing and turning a lot. Still freaking out when I wake up on my back. I imagine I can hear babies screaming for more oxygen as I roll over to my side.
Best moment this week:  Kevin and Justine felt Baby A kick!
Food cravings: No cravings, but eating a lot of dairy to help combat the heartburn.
Gender:  Same as last week...still boys
Belly button in or out?  Almost flat. Another week, and I have an inkling I'll start to see a little nub poking out.
Movement:  Funny...Baby B seems to swim when I eat salty foods while Baby A seems to be more active with sweet foods. Still lots of reassuring movement.
What I miss:  Heels. I really miss my heels. I tried wearing some for spite the other day ("I'll show MY body!") Nope. Couldn't even get to my desk from the car without having to change into flats. Short, fat pregnant lady!
What I'm looking forward to: I know one day I will see this and cringe - Looking forward to hearing those first little cries.
Milestones:  Kevin and Justine feeling kicking, getting some new nursery furniture, finalizing some baby shower details

1 comment:

Lindy Rae said...

My belly button never pokes out when I'm pregnant...it just dissappears. Seriously. It stretches out so much it is gone. Super weird.